Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Texting

Me
Yeah, your face keep falling off.
Michael Whiteman-Jones
I know. I'm trying to figure out how to work my face into my Haven post. No luck so far.
Me
Oh, haven. I had an idea for that but now I can't remember.

Michael Whiteman-Jones
You're too tired to think.





Me
I am. It's scary. This is what is must be like to be you.

Michael Whiteman-Jones
I hate you. Bitch. :D

Me
:D

Michael Whiteman-Jones

That was a brilliant line. I wonder if you could use it somehow for 28 days?

Me
If I do, I'll fix the damn S.

Michael Whiteman-Jones
You hope you will.

Me
I have a serious S problem. I was trying to type "what's" earlier, and I left the s out, and just now I put in an extra s, and a few messages ago, I left it out from “keeps”.

Michael Whitman-Jones
Maybe you should try leaving all your S's out and see if that helps.





Me
You might have a hard time undertanding me.





Michael Whiteman-Jones
Perhap. But I think I could adjut to it in time. It would help not to be leepy, of coure.





Me
Why are you peaking to me in Chinee?


Okay, I have to go to bed.


Michael Whiteman-Jones
It's ridiculous to have to get up at 6 am.





I believe, and I should write a manifesto supporting this, that nobody should have to get to work before 10 am or stay longer than 4 pm.





Me
Well, I get off at 4 pm.

Michael Whiteman-Jones
I get off whenever I can.
 :D

Me
Worst. Joke. Ever. Apologize for it, right now.





Michael Whiteman-Jones
I take the low-hanging comedic fruit.





Me
You've angered the Comedic Gods.

Michael Whiteman-Jones
They don't have much of a sense of humor, do they?

Me
Now see, THAT was a brilliant line. :D



This post is part of Nicky and Mike’s 30 Minus 2 Days of Writing challenge. Today’s prompt is Texting. Go check out We Work For Cheese for a list of the other participants. *
Share/Bookmark

38 comments:

  1. I was going to use an old text conversation for my post today. It was very funny. But it would have insulted too many people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, "Why are you peaking to me in Chinee?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that was funny!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately, for Mike that's about twice a year. erve him right for exting hi exual fantaies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee Hee. Forget leaving off the esses. Just replace them with "zees"! That'z right. Ziva burnz again. I hope everyone got zome zleep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you both have international unlimited plans!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michael never texts me. I am crying now. Ziva never texts me, neither.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I hadn't thought of that. NOBODY texts me! ...sniff...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well now you're going to have to tell us. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mike's brilliant twice a year? Really? Honestly, I'm not even sure it's that often..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to tell you a secret.... We were IM'ing, not texting. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Mariann, he never texts me either, it was all IM. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. "But I think I could adjut to it in time." Lol! This reminds me of my actual conversations with my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's quite the conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so happy other people are just as silly as we are. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good thing there are no rules, cause otherwise that'd sort of be cheating, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  17. This post made me really nervous and made me feel insecure.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Michael Whiteman-Jones is ALWAYS getting off, isn't he!?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm waiting to hear, Shawn.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Worst. Joke. Ever. Apologize right now.

    Wait, I think I've heard that line before.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't know what to say about my own conversation except that it was kind of funny to read it long after I'd forgotten it. Like, 2 hours later.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Okay, but why, Linda?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Not a bad idea for March. I will borrow from the Photo Challenge and use an "Outtakes" theme.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Linda, have some wine. I'll join you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. It would? I hadn't thought of that... You don't happen to have a whip that you use on people who break the rules, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ahh, it's nice to see a continuation of the witty repartee.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is a high quality text exchange. I was chuckling to myself the whole way through.

    ReplyDelete
  28. You two crack me up. I especially like that you both use the text abbreviation for 'My koi is bigger than yours so bite me.'

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have no idea what you're talking about. Admit it, you're high, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  30. What? Doesn't this :D mean my koi is bigger than yours so bit me?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh, it does? I always thought it meant "pass the salt". My bad...

    ReplyDelete

Stop!!

This blog uses the Disqus comment system. If you see this message, please wait until you see the Disqus comment form or refresh your browser. Comments posted here will not show up on the blog.