Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Recycling FTW


I found this picture on another blog and like the author of that blog, I was completely outraged. I cannot believe the audacity of some people. They actually put a ring around that poor chicken’s leg! That’s animal torture right there. The toddler, on the other hand, seriously? Children have no manners nowadays.

On an unrelated note, I just ate an entire ox at a Greek restaurant. I won’t need to eat again until Christmas. I could probably feed all those little baby penguins in Antarctica all winter long just by regurgitating little pieces of ox.

*
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. They should've put the ring around the chicken's neck, then it would've been a fashion statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would have been pretty nice, actually. Goth chicken.

    ReplyDelete

Stop!!

This blog uses the Disqus comment system. If you see this message, please wait until you see the Disqus comment form or refresh your browser. Comments posted here will not show up on the blog.