Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

I Guess This Is Goodbye

It’s official. I’ve used the words ”terrorist”, ”bomb” and ”free healthcare for all” in the same sentence one too many times. The government of the USA is on to me. If I suddenly stop blogging and you never hear from me again, you’ll know I’m busy having my nails done in Guantanamo.

Like every blogger, I’ll occasionally have a magical googlebot come crawl around a little and sniff at my blog, probably to see if it still smells like yesterday’s dirty socks. But never before has my stat counter said this:



The googlebot was sent by the USA and resides in a region called Armed Forces Europe. The Armed Forces! In Europe! That’s where they keep the guns and grenades and all the hot soldiers. And you know they chose the armed forces in Europe because that’s closest to where I am. They are going to come for me any minute now. They’re going to lock me up and throw away the key, only to find it again 20 years later and throw it away again because it seemingly led nowhere important. By the time I get out cars will have wings and airplanes won’t.

It was nice knowing you. *
Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Perhaps you'll get lucky at Gitmo and they'll play Kent at full blast 24 hours a day thinking they're torturing you when in reality they're just turning you on.

    By the way, just to be perfectly clear, whatever it is that you're doing wrong to attract the attention of the U.S. military, I have no knowledge of it, and don't support it in any way.

    God Bless the USA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike - Gitmo is actually sounding more and more inviting... And maybe I could plant some damning evidence in Kent's trailer and they could join me there. Aside from the torture and the guns, it could be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear they have internet on the inside. You'll be fine!

    (-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrsblogalot - Oh thank God for that. I won't even realize I'm in prison if there's internet. And thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Stop!!

This blog uses the Disqus comment system. If you see this message, please wait until you see the Disqus comment form or refresh your browser. Comments posted here will not show up on the blog.