Last July, Michael Whiteman-Jones and I participated in a horribly stressful photo challenge that involved taking thirty photos in thirty days, based on some very vague daily prompts. This project consumed our every waking (and sleeping) moment for an entire month, and left us feeling mentally, emotionally and physically drained by the time we were done. I would not wish that feeling on anyone.
That said, who wants to join us if we do it again?
See, we've been thinking.. And maybe it wasn't so bad after all? If, and I stress the "if" here, we do it, we'd need a little help from you, dear readers. Which is why I'm now presenting you with a truly once in a lifetime opportunity to
1) Say "Oh God no, please, not this crap again. Don't do it!!"
2) Have a say in what the daily prompts would be this time around.
I'll list the themes we did last time for you, day by day. And for your reading and viewing pleasure, I've made them into links to the pictures I posted at the time and enclosed a helpful note so you'll know if it's worth the click or not.
1. A member of my family (Don't click, it's a picture of a cat.)
2. A favorite object (Not worth looking at, it's a picture of a stuffed toy.)
3. My addiction (I like this one, definitely worth the click.)
4. My hobby (Piano, decent picture, nothing special. Wouldn't click it if I were you.)
5. Evil (This one was kind of fun, but if you're only going to click one link, don't click this one.)
6. Green (*click click*)
7. Happiness (A tribute to my sister, click for gorgeous woman and maximum sappiness.)
8. Music (A tribute to my brother, not quite as sappy, and the photo isn't as good.)
9. Death (Wouldn't click it, not worth your time.)
10. Desire (I like this photo, it was the one of the apple.)
11. Monday (Do not click this link.)
12. Light (These are not for everyone, but I liked them.)
13. Pain (A candle and a note about the massacre in Norway last summer. No need to click, you'll only be depressed.)
14. A winter picture (It was summer. I'm not even going to include the link on this one. Worthless piece of shit photo.)
15. Love (Beautiful photo, click it!)
16. Old (The photo is nothing special, but the memories are priceless.)
17. A moment (Sunset reflected in the water. Pretty basic. Don't click.)
18. Tears (My friend's gorgeous baby boy, wondering why no one's fed him yet.)
19. Black (Nothing but a commercial for salmiakki.)
20. Different (These photos are definitely different, please click for huge colorful people-swallowing vagina.)
21. When I was young (Photo is not worth mentioning, but the story means a lot to me.)
22. Self portrait (Once again, not including a link for this one. Nothing but crap.)
23. A summer picture (Cute post about what summer is like in Finland. Very forgettable photo.)
24. Wet (Rain on the windscreen. Click if you're into that sort of thing.)
25. Dinner (Really not worth the click.)
26. Chocolate (A little chocolatey yin and yang action going on here. A decent photo.)
27. Two, a pair (Lovely photo, please do the clicking thing.)
28. Weather (Ominous-looking cloud. Nice enough, I guess.)
29. Night (Beautiful sunset. Definitely click on this one.)
30. God (Click on this one, too. Then click on the picture to make it bigger to get the full effect.)
Now, if you made it this far, please keep scrolling down just a little bit until you find the comment section. There, you can leave me a nice little comment with your suggestions for the new themes. Oh, and also let me know if you want to join in on the fun. I promise, you'll regret it. *